Modification Requests

In order to protect each individual homeowner’s property value and privacy, it is required for any homeowner or group of homeowners planning improvements or changes to their deeded property (properties), besides annual flower/plant replacement, to submit an ACC MODIFICATION APPLICATION. This request is reviewed by the Architectural Control Committee to ensure compliance with deed restrictions, local statutes, and to protect neighboring homeowners. If any change is made that has not been approved, the Committee has the right to ask the homeowner to remove the improvement and/or change from the property.

Please complete the following form and mail it to the address listed below:

Greatwood Community Association, Inc.
Houston Community Management Services
17049 El Camino Real, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77058
(832) 864-1200 phone
(281) 218-6973 fax